Response for Bing.com/AI 03/05/2025
Today is 03/05/2025. I would like to respond to www.bing.com/AI and their assessment of my work specifically Barry Equality Field Equation and Barry Infinity Equality Field Equation. I typed in the following key word "Barry Lee Crouse: excluding quotes. I looked up and found implications of my work based on Science and Technology and they are the following:
1). I would be adding a layer of bureaucracy. I have encountered a lot of hurdles because of my copyright restrictions. Some of them is Google/AI basically trashed my work "Barry Equality Field Equation" and disregarded it without any kind of Intelligent analysis also certain US agencies including Public Education have a hard time acknowledging my work and accepting it also throwing it out to the trash dumpster, I have had to make adjustments to counter these types of behavior. The problem is not me but you through out the years I have had to deal with various degrees of cyber attacks and or warfare which should not have happen. If you ever played chess, You learn a lot of tactical skills to counter the adversary. The extra layer of bureaucracy is needed to prevent malicious actions by those who are grounded in one set of idea's and never open to something innovative and new and insist on their way is the only way.
2). Technological Edge While this has been brought to my attention it is a unattended consequence. The US Copyright law makes it very difficult to deal with on legal issues for solo individuals having to prove your work and the use of Fair Use doctrine see google AI definition The fair use doctrine is a legal principle that allows limited use of copyrighted material without the copyright owner's permission. It's an exception to copyright law that's intended to promote creativity. The problem with this is it makes it impossible to deal with this and allows US Education system to modify your work and take credit for something they did not do while at the same time never accepting your work. The US Education system is grounded in a certain set of ideas never exploring other ideas and even if they did explore your ideas they would either trash the author or do something malicious. This is why the work is located in Canada or Europe because copyright law is a little stronger than the US also I received better protection under Swiss Data Privacy laws.
In conclusion, If the US wants to promote creativity and Intellectual Property innovation they should do more to protect solo Individuals who have a lot of experience in their field by making stronger Intellectual property laws. I will leave you with this thought. I have recently been awarded my 4th Dan Black belt in free style. I like to study fight films mainly in kickboxing. I spent from 1981 -1999 in the Korean Martial Arts receiving a 3rd degree Black belt in 1999 but I also watched a fight where a 7th Degree Black belt World Champion kick boxer faced off against a Muay Thai fighter and watched the 7th degree hauled off a stretcher. The main reason this happened was he did not know how to check the low leg attacks or throw low leg kicks. I incorporated this into my free style system also studied how to put Western Style Boxing into my own system and spent roughly 25 years developing this taking into account my strengths and weaknesses making it adaptable to me. I explored new ways of doing things and worked on it and made vast improvements same thing holds for copyrights with innovation and creativity learning to explore new ideas and making it work for you. There is nothing wrong with looking at a author's work so long as you give credit to the author which the Education system has failed to do.
03/05/2025
Barry Lee Crouse
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment