Barry Lee Crouse approved for 132nd copyright
Today on 06/27/2024, I have been approved for my 132nd Copyright in Europe The name of the work is "Barrys Dual Time Theory 9th dimension particles with 9D SS-200 Cryptotography model."
This has a lot of material along with some new ideas also I have created a new theory named "The Theory of Dynamic parallel Universes" This theory is derived from the Barry Equality Field Equation and Barry Infinity Equality Field Equation. I originally was going to release this on 07/02/2024 but do to recent events this article could not wait any longer. This work will not be published on Social Media because it is based on Intelligent Design also the work shows how vibrating strings do not work in the 9th dimension but rather the rate of heat decay. I have also introduced a new cryptographic model that derives from the new theory I have introduced making a practical application. This work is very complex and is based on Intelligent Design-God. If you are a secular school that does not recognize this please go elsewhere. The jurisdiction of the work is in Europe.
06/27/2024
Barry Lee Crouse
Comments
Post a Comment