Approved for 150th European Copyright-Barry Lee Crouse

 

 

 

 


         Today March 2,2025, I have been approved for my 150th Copyright based in Europe. The name of the Article is " Barrys 63rd Dimension Object and Network Topology Design." This work proved to be very difficult because I had to work with Science and Religion using M String Theory so careful consideration was needed. Some of the highlights I will bring out in the open is the following:

 

         1). The Data String Model name is "Barrys Data String 7th Dimension." The equation reached 10 475th power. My number could have been higher if I used 186,000 but I decided to work with Computer Sciences and bits.

 

         2). The Article provides support for the "Theory of Dynamic Parallel Universes." 


         3). A new Theory was created out of all this named "The Theory of the 63rd Dimension and M M String Theory 7th Dimension."

 

         Some Pastors or Secular Professors might be critical of this article but I found it to be very difficult to balance and was not easy taking biblical principles and creating new theory's from M String Theory - Science. I also took the Barry Equality Field Equation 7th Dimension and applied the Equation in this article this also proved to be a challenge. 

 

 

          As a side note, I observed Bing AI and looks like it is looking much better in making assessments regarding one's life long work. The Bing AI showed the difference between Intelligent Design and Secular Science ;however, I wrote a article named The Theory of Non Relativity-Barry Lee Crouse and provided lab and test results that proved Einsteins Theory of Relativity is not correct and AI stated it was based on empirical evidence for example In Switzerland Cern They conducted a test that showed particles exceeding the speed of light also Test showed that sub atomic particles can take multiple paths quantum tunnels. My Equation accounts for this Einstein's does not.

 

          I do not know if I will attempt to goto the 8th level or not. In conclusion the 150th copyright is located at www.barryinfinityequalityfieldequation.net

 

 

03/02/2025

 

Barry L. Crouse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Response to Google AI regarding "Barry Equality Field Equation"

Thoughts on 149th Copyright 02/02/2025