Thoughts on Easyhits4u and Oblerlin Ohio 02/242025
Today is 02/24/2025. I am a member of Easyhits4 for about nine years. I need to address a some issues that require my attention and possible solutions.
1). I attempted to delete my easyhits4u back in October 2024 apparently this did not happen because I received connection requests after I deleted my account.
2). I reactivated my account a few months ago and have found that making connections to other people has been difficult profile link below:
https://www.easyhits4u.com/profile.cgi?login=b15cro2015ad&view_as=1 you may or may not be able to see it. I find this strange because when you use your profile on different traffic exchanges the person's profile shows up but mine does not.
3). I attempted to locate the Easyhits4u server which I was communicating to and found that it was coming from Oberlin, Ohio. I have never been to Oberlin so I do not know why.
4). In my teens and twenty's I lived in Berea, Ohio and graduated from Berea High School 1981.
I also understand some people like facebook mask or use a different profile.The problem I have with this are the following:
1). When I came back on facebook and attempted to reconnect with old classmates and friends it was not so friendly it maybe for various reasons. I learned a few hard lessons in life for example Some people who you were friends with turned out to really hate your guts and never knew this. The same applies to Easyhits4u masked or fake profiles.
2). As I would reach out to people I once knew, they wouldn't even bother replying also I would ask how is this person doing no reply much like a cold war.
3). I would sometimes attempt to reach out to old church members I once knew same thing cold war.
Since easyhits4u can be considered a 3rd party to whom they use it as conduit, I would like to give you a reply and it is the following:
I have no more relationships in Ohio I am for lack of better term estranged from my relatives and most likely excommunicated from the churches I use to goto so here it is:
You may not like me and that is fine but on the other side of the coin I do not like you either so the feeling is mutual. I do not wish to live in the past and that part of my life is behind me. I left Ohio back in February 1999 with my wife. Whatever hard feelings you have it will not matter I have moved forward as you once told me via Radio from Casey Casem about a person who ran track in Ohio and won his heat at the Mentor Relays and the kid from Charleston, South Carolina who ran in the Junior Olympics I will return your dedication to you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUtDL_mIA4c
My auto Biography is below:
Your "DEAR FRIEND BARRY,"
Barry Lee Crouse
02/24/2025
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment