"DEAR OFFICER JOHN AND AI READ THIS A LEGAL NOTICE


 






  

DEAR OFFICER JOHN AND AI”





        Today is 02/17/2025. I would like to talk about Officer John’s AI programs that provide misinformation, Intellectual Property Violations, and Data Piracy.




This topic is making it’s way to the top of people who write Copyrights and Trademarks that are recognized Internationally it also is a very grave concern for the Intellectual Property community and presents a legalized weapon.




As some of you know or might not know, I have written copyrights and hold several trademarks mostly in Canada and Europe. The following companies I have tested and have found that they have provided Misinformation, Trademark Infringement, Copyright violations disregarding the law.



1). Wikipedia

2). Google Gemini

3). Microsoft Bing Co pilot

4). Chat Gpt



I have basically blocked websites that use AI Websites including restricting access to my home server.



Wikipedia has continued to appear on Searches using different Search Engines keywords “Barry Lee Crouse” and “Barry Equality Field Equation” I would like to point out to Wikipedia that the Barry Equality Field Equation listed at www.barryequalityfieldequation.net has been copyrighted along with the Logo also Wikipedia Barry Equality Field Equation is a trademark of Barry Lee Crouse registered in Idaho and Canada it does not belong to what you listed “Barry Allen” or ‘Barry Houser” or “Barry Lee Hood”. Whatever problems you have with me , I would suggest you cease and desist trademark infringement. The W.I.P.O. has this listed on their data base in case you forgot.






I will now turn my attention to Google Gemini. When I goto www.google.com and type in Barry Equality Field Equation it provides misinformation and a borderline civil rights complaint. You do not have to agree with my ideas about intelligent Design-God but you also need to report factual information such as the Barry Equality Field Equation is a Intelligent Design-God based equation based on physics, mathematics, and Computer sciences. The equation was balanced on November 2018 44 node Network Topology Design listed under www.barryequalityfieldequation.net file in proton drive under Switzerland law. I did not give permission for Google Gemini to train it’s AI robots to access my copyrights and engage in hateful comments. I hope google understands the author of the copyright reserves all rights and you are not given any permission to do these types of activities to act without impunity.




Microsoft Bing -Copilot I kept a careful eye on this for a while it recognized who I am about two weeks later it started to disregard the author and trademark artist Barry Lee Crouse instead printing out “Barry Allen” and using Greeks symbols instead of the equation that was clearly shown in many copyrights including a logo design that also was copyrighted.




I tested ChatGPT and this AI/robot basically did not recognize it so this leads one to conclude that American Tech companies are trying to snuff out individual human innovation and creativity instead, American Companies should recognize the U.S. Constitution and recognizing freedom of expression and free speech it apparently likes the idea of command control type regime and or dictatorships by snuffing out those who dissent from your viewpoints or policy’s. The first step in the process is for these companies to cease and desist Intellectual property violations. The next step will be to write to these companies a certified letter requiring them to cease and desist. The next step will be a court complaint to the DOJ. I hope you will take action to avoid unnecessary legal action that can be prevented by the way if you think you can get your way with the Federal Government my Intellectual property is under International law meaning you could be subject to the ICC Hague for piracy. As your media has stated many times nobody is above the law and neither are you.




I would urge Officer John to stop these criminal actions and violating civil rights acting without impunity as it represents a very grave concern on a diplomatic level.





Barry Lee Crouse PhD Computer Information Systems


https://barrycrouse.me




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Response to Google AI regarding "Barry Equality Field Equation"

Approved for 150th European Copyright-Barry Lee Crouse

Thoughts on 149th Copyright 02/02/2025