Thoughts on AI Searches

 

 

          Today is 01/20/2025 Happy Civil Rights Day  ! I would like to discuss AI Searches using Google and Bing.



           I have tested both Google and Bing AI doing Searches on myself "Barry Lee Crouse" the past few months and found that Bing reported more accurate searches and did not engage in derogatory comments ;however, when using Bing AI I found Wikipedia out on these results showing "Dr. Creep". which demonstrates some form of prejudice. Since I have written 148 Copyrights and hold several trademarks, I found that AI using Bing needs some more work. 


           When using Google AI typing in "Barry Equality Field Equation" it pulled up very nasty results and bordered on Deformation of Character so AI needs to be worked on because stuff like this will result in massive lawsuits legal complaints etc... Corporations should stop pushing AI on the consumer when it provides questionable information this is derogatory. 


            I will now make a comment about Wikipedia. I have noticed that every social media platform I have used in the past it appears Wikipedia likes to stalk people whom they hate. I have deleted my accounts facebook, instagram, and threads and went on Dispora and Wikipedia appears again. I have used firefox and right clicked on more information on cookies, images, location etc.. and placed blocks not allowing Wikipedia any access also on I have blocked them on my website blocker. 


            I would suggest to Wikipedia that good fences make good neighbors a saying back in the Midwest. If you only wish to engage in prejudicial behavior based on Religious views might I suggest you go some place else. This brings me to another Social Media Platform Mastodon. They claim to be a beacon of democracy and free speech but when you disagree with them on Covid-19 vaccines, Green Energy, and Russia they suspend your account. I have given Mastodon the same treatment as Wikipedia blocked them.


           In conclusion, You may or may not agree with the person but the facts you cannot hide. A better approach would have been how Bing AI labels it something like Barry Lee Crouse underneathe "Scientific Pioneer" and write about what the person did that would have been more appropiate than engaging in prejudicial. behavior.


Barry Lee Crouse 

01/20/2025


https://barrycrouse.me

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Response to Google AI regarding "Barry Equality Field Equation"

Approved for 150th European Copyright-Barry Lee Crouse

Thoughts on 149th Copyright 02/02/2025