Thoughts on 140th copyright

Today is 10/13/2024. I am going to write about my 140th copyright approved in Europe. The name of the copyright is "Barrys 45th Dimension Object and Network Topology Design." The work is located at www.barryinfinityequalityfieldequation.net
After completed this article, I thought about this a little on what am I going to say about it because it is a very complex work using Asymmetrical Dimensions and binary strings. The work had a dual layer which was defines as M1 .30 cm and M2 .20 cm defined as mass. I worked with 5 Areas of space with 45 Internal and External Nodes using 5 hubs as timelines defined as T1-T5. The thing that brought this work out was the Data String Equation and Theory. I was able to calculate the Data string to X 108th power had I not defined the mass M1 and M2 it would have been X 135th power. This had a time measurement equation. I was informed on my social media sites about a Zeptosecond X 20th power so I would like to return the favor. What my work shows is on paper it is possible mathematically to get to X 108th power but in reality time and space would be close to or non existent and is not realistic using Theory of Relativity-Albert Einstein. The work I have completed supports the Theory of Non Relativity- Barry Lee Crouse and it shows the ability to work in higher dimensions. The idea of Singularity or point of Origin when comparing the overall 45th Dimension object shows you could not begin to use a point of origin in Asymmetrical dimensions and strings because there is point of origin common sense says Where would you begin ? I also would like to make a side note a new theory has been developed as well the name of it is "The Theory of 45th dimension and fifth layered time lines." author Barry Lee Crouse
I would like to provide a comment about the personal attacks by googles AI generator. I made a legal notice for google not to be using the AI on my websites Barry Equality Field Equation and Barry Infinity Equality Field Equation some of the comments were very boderline defamation of character also I have restricted US Public Educators from having access to my work because of past issues similar to what is/was described because these works are copyrighted in Europe I gave no permission for AI to engage in what I deem is hate speech. On a side note, Google did remove the AI off my website after making a legal complaint.
Some Public Educators and newly programmed robots must understand the fact that I spent over 40 years in Computer Sciences understanding of IP Packets, bits, bytes, and frames I studied College Mathematics for roughly 2 years including Calculus all three flavors. I had to home school my son because of his disability so I had to engage in Physic lab along with helping him study the material. I would also like to call your attention to spending 40 plus years in the Martial Arts so I have real life experience in using energy Internally and Externally examples External breaking 11 boards with a ax kick, kicking and punching small objects pins and needles, striking from 3-6 inches tree stumps, rock granite. Internal Energy the ability to lower blood pressure by over 30 points by proper breathing techniques. I would seriously doubt a Physic Teacher could ever come close to doing these types of things without risking serious injury. I never used or gave myself a title as a Theoretical Physicist that would have placed limitations on myself so that was a logic error by Google AI.
What makes a Martial Arts master exceptional is the ability to unify Power, speed, and accuracy this is what I strive for. If you translate this into the working world I basically combined Mathematics, Computer Sciences, and Physics into a unique style much like the Martial arts and creating your own style which I work on as well
I believe in Intelligent Design-God not a AI Robot or Public Education. I had made this clear.
10/13/2024
Barry Lee Crouse
https://barrycrouse.me
Comments
Post a Comment