Barry Crouse 136th - 137th Copyright approved in Europe
I would like to provide a update. Today is 09/11/2024, I have been approved for my 136th and 137th Copyright.
The 136th copyright is a logo Design used for Social Media accounts for the Barry Equality Field Equation.
The 137th Copyright is a Article named "Barrys 36th Dimension Object and Network Topology Design." The article introduces the following:
1). Theory of 36th Dimension and Quad Lateral Time Lines.
2). Fully Developed Math Equation that introduces a Data Theory String Model with the ability to go upto 10 56th power.
3). Provides support for the following Theory's:
a). Theory of Non Relativity - Barry Lee Crouse
b). Theory of Non Singularity- Barry Lee Crouse
During the last few days while looking at the Barry Equality Field Equation, I had people that claimed to have High IQ's cyber squatting on my social media face book page. The people wanted to get attention because they know and I know that the work presented on my 137th copyright you were not capable of doing this. I am not trying to brag please do not take it the wrong way but I am tired of these people always coming out and show casing their skills at my expense. What should have been a celebration of a very challenging article and subject matter was wrecked by those individuals who have issues. The last few articles I have been approved for in Europe for copyrights was to show I can do Theoretical Physics inviting creativity at a high level also these 3rd parties liked to brag about their IQ's some claiming to have 160 or just above it. I have never done a IQ test and do not care but by the same token I looked around on the internet and found nothing comparable to the last few articles I have submitted so my IQ must be above > 185. God gave me this gift and found out about a hidden talent I did not know I had later in life. My journey had many turns and twist and it was not easy arriving at this point in time because of many years of hardships brought on by the Devil and his associates. I do not know my future plans perhaps I will try to get 2 million followers on Instagram maybe 50,000 on my facebook page Barry Equality Field Equation or I may consider writing a book about Intelligent Design-God using my copyrights previously written. I will enjoy this moment right now !
09/11/2024
Barry Lee Crouse

Comments
Post a Comment