Barry Crouse Copyright Approvals 133-135 and noticing security issues August 2024
Today is 08/21/2024. I am going to go over the copyrights I have been approved based in Europe.
The 133rd Copyright was for the Website Barrys Scientific Based Products for the following web URL:
1). https://www.barrysscientificbasedproducts.net
2). https://sites.google.com/view/barrysscientificbasedproducts/home
The 134th Copyright was for a published article named Barrys 27th Dimension object and Network Topology Design. This work has a new theory named " Theory of 27th Dimension and Trilateral Time lines." URL located below:
https://www.barryinfinityequalityfieldequation.net
The 135th Copyright is for a website Barry Equality Field Equation Website located at the following URL:
https://www.barryequalityfieldequation.net
https://sites.google.com/view/barry-equality-field-equation/home
I found that the Social Media outlet Reddit was having some issues with legal notices and refused to post the legal notice on the Barry Equality Field Equation regarding copyrights. I also found a Certificate of Authority using the Firefox browser was using a Certificate of Authority "lawtrust" to engage in abusive content with facebook. I was compelled to deactivate my facebook account to stop these types of abuses legal and mental abusive content.
I tested Facebook and found after posting the URL https://www.rt.com/russia/official-word/dima-yakovlev-law-full-995/ This was a legal notice and it was red flagged which arouses a great deal of grave concerns. I also noticed that some content from Entrust was being shipped to England which caused great concerns as well because living in the US and having your data sent to England when you have no connections or never lived there raises a red flag. I observed that Facebook CA paths were from Digicert and than the Baltimore CA. I understand that using Cross CA's maybe needed but this also this causes grave concerns as well because data and content could be redirected, abused, and misused. This should be used with better security parameters such as RSA 3072 to insure data integrity and avoidance of Data Piracy.
I have created auto biographical websites located below:
bio.site/barrycrouse2024 (mobile website of social media and websites)
I hope that this newsletter provides enough information and you get something out of it.
08/21/2024
Barry Lee Crouse
Comments
Post a Comment